Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Made a pretty easy pesto and chicken pasta dish last night using some leftovers I had.

I had some chicken I made the other night (nothing fancy, just baked chicken breasts w/ some chicken seasoning on them...) so I chopped it up into bite sized pieces. I then just boiled some pasta I had, drained it, added some extra Olive Oil, a few spoonfuls of pesto, threw in the chicken, and added some parmesean cheese. I just let it heat for min or two on the burner over low heat- at thats it!
Nothing fancy, nothing expensive- just used leftovers!
I wish I had more money- I was just looking at that heritage foods site I listed yesterday and man would I love to order some pork or beef right now...
On an aside- when I'm bored I try as hard as possible to keep myself busy. I do research online, I blog, I write to friends, I study, I read the news, I do anything I can to keep my mind off of the fact that my job sucks and there is nothing to do. My coworker, on the other hand, will literally just sit and stare....for hours!!! How in the world can you do that? He stares at his blank computer screen and hardly moves. What is wrong with him? I guess it would be nice not to feel any desire to do anything productive- my life would be much less stressful if that were the case. But still- he's been doing this for over an hour now! I just want to head over there and shake him...


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home