Thursday, November 30, 2006

I haven't posted anything in a while- I've been pretty busy and haven't really been cooking much lately.

One thing I did cook up was a pre-made soup mix- and let me say it was really good and so easy to make it wasn't funny.

Basically it was chicken noodle soup - all noodles and some vegtables were in the bag with the spices. All you add is water and chuncks of raw chicken to a crock pot and cook for 3-4 hours! Thats it!

Easy to make, and it really tasted better than most canned soups out there- Plus it made at least 4-5 servings and cost $5 (soup mix + Chicken)!

This week is pretty hectic- but next week I should get back to cooking again!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Online Cheating said...

It is very a pity to me, that I can help nothing to you. But it is assured, that you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home