Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Didn't make anything again last night- I will be eating chili for a while it seems. I am thinking of freezing the rest tonight so it doesn't go bad while I am away back at my parents for Thanksgiving. I just use those cheap tupperware containers you see in the supermarkets near the ziplock bags.
I did start a new blog as well- we'll see if I can keep up with it like i do this one though. http://crappycommercials.blogspot.com/ You will see how much I enjoy TV commercials here.
I am getting excited about Thursday - I am going to eat my face off (it is hard to do). I love going back for my third helping of stuffing and gravy- not to mention leftovers around 10pm!
The thing that is the worst though is that I have to be at work on Friday- I hate it here enough as it is- and I have to come in on Friday. I can't leave this place fast enough!
Oh well- on a brighter note I saw Rachel Ray in an FHM picture! Even though she annoys me somewhat on her show- she is cute as hell when she is in shape and dressed up in skimpy outfits!
That's about all for today- hopefully I will have something more interesting to talk about later!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home